MSI BIG BANG XPOWER .RAM PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP

rez_evil

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2011
hi guys i need your help please i have a MSI BIG BANG XPOWER and its not reading all my rams please help me i tried everything there is to do ...i called corsair ...i called MSI
well here is the problem im having i bought Corsair Vengeance 12GB DDR3 PC12800 1600MHz RAM and i install it and i notice that it's only reading 8gb out of 12gb i did a memtest on each one and no errors then i checked the CPU to see if i got any bent pins and nothing i install one stick of ram and did again memtest and nothing but when i install two memory sticks it's only reading 4gb instead of 8gb ...so im trying to figure this thing out because ive dont everything corsair told me and MSI ....i looked at all the pins in the dim1 dim3 dim5 i cant see nothing ....my board is new and the ram and the corssfire everything in My MOBO is brand spacking new heres my specs please help me because im going nut's for coco puffs.....

MSI BIG BANG XPOWER (NEW)
Corsair Vengeance 12GB DDR3 PC12800 1600MHz RAM (NEW)
ASUS ATI EAH 6850 (NEW)
ASUS ATI EAH 6850 (NEW)
Corsair Hydro H50 lequid cooling NEW
and SEASONIC 700w power supply

ohhh yeah one more thing when i enter the bios i went to CELL MENU its showing all the memory stick Memory-z it reads like this (Current DRAM Channel 1 timing)
(Current DRAM Channel 2 timing)
(Current DRAM Channel 3 timing)
CPU-Z its showing all 3 rams i just dont get it please help me

rez_evil

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2011
Thank you so much guys for all your help but i solved my problem ....i went and buy a new msi big bang . i found out the problem it was a faulty dim and it was RAM SOCKET YAY thanks for trying