Black Thought

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2010
This is my first post on this forum and I am relatively new to the hardware world so you may have to bear with me. I will attempt to make this question as short as possible

I am going to do a build and want to do it with the newly released NZXT case. IMO its the best case aesthetically on the market (I think you either hate it or love it). On top of this it has gotten excellent reviews for cable management and cooling options. My build will either be with a 1090T or 965 AMD processors, either way I plan on overclocking pretty much out of the package. As such I believe my best option is one of the various integrated liquid cooling systems on the market (H70 or Vantage). My issue is that the exhaust fan on the back of the case is extremely high and it appears that a thicker radiator would eliminate the possibility of utilizing both of the (200mm?) fan slots on the top of the case. So I was hoping to hear from someone who has done a build in the case or familiar enough with it if there will be clearance issues and what my solutions are, ie. mounting radiator in a different location or finding a thinner profile radiator.

The other question is I heard that although they list the fans with standard diameters the mounting spots are not normal and basically limit you to using only NZXT brand fans.

So hopefully someone can help me address these two drawbacks ive found with this case. Again if you made it through the post id just like to say thanks.