Solved

Good deal?

Is this case and psu better then a coolermaster haf 932 and a xfx 850 watt psu
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.488134
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good deal
  1. Yes a little bit. Most of the difference is in the case though.
  2. rolli59 said:
    Yes a little bit. Most of the difference is in the case though.

    hmm I might purchase it then heh.
  3. Best answer
    Consider the RV02? http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163154&Tpk=RV02

    This with the XFX is another nice option, if not better than the 1200.
  4. Timop said:
    Consider the RV02? http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163154&Tpk=RV02

    This with the XFX is another nice option, if not better than the 1200.

    Which has the best air flow out of the 3 the antec coolermaster haf 932 or the silverstone?
    im waiting till the price drops in November to order my parts heh. I ve picked my graphics card just need the case and psu ^^
  5. Note that the RV02 will cool about as well as an Antec 1200 or Cooler Master HAF 932/X with the older FM181 fans. With the newer AP181 fans, which some of the cases are shipping with (or found here http://www.directron.com/ap181.html ) you will get better than Antec 1200 or HAF 932/X cooling, and it will be quieter. Also the build quality of Silverstone FAR surpassed that of Cooler Master and especially Antec.

    I just received my FT02 a few days ago, not only was it the easiest build I've ever done, but my Furmark load temps for my 2 8800 GTS 512mb cards went from 88c/79c to 64c/61c!
  6. AMW1011 said:
    Note that the RV02 will cool about as well as an Antec 1200 or Cooler Master HAF 932/X with the older FM181 fans. With the newer AP181 fans, which some of the cases are shipping with (or found here http://www.directron.com/ap181.html ) you will get better than Antec 1200 or HAF 932/X cooling, and it will be quieter. Also the build quality of Silverstone FAR surpassed that of Cooler Master and especially Antec.

    I just received my FT02 a few days ago, not only was it the easiest build I've ever done, but my Furmark load temps for my 2 8800 GTS 512mb cards went from 88c/79c to 64c/61c!

    nice man il have to pick one up in November heh
  7. slp29784 said:
    Is this case and psu better then a coolermaster haf 932 and a xfx 850 watt psu
    http://www.newegg.ca/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.488134

    Very good deal.Well,mostly the case. I think it is well worth the money!
  8. Best answer selected by slp29784.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cooler Master Cases Components Product