Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Demo Server down?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
July 8, 2004 9:21:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

Tried to play the demo, but can't get a list of servers.
Is the main server down?

More about : demo server

Anonymous
July 8, 2004 9:21:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 05:21:21 +0000, darkrats wrote:

> Tried to play the demo, but can't get a list of servers. Is the main
> server down?

2k4? I also can not retrieve a list. Favorites work fine though.

--
{AGUT}DeadMan
Anonymous
July 8, 2004 9:50:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

Must be the main server.
Wish I had kept a few as favorites.


"{AGUT}DeadMan" <oldman1961@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.07.08.05.29.17.942936@hotmail.com...
> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 05:21:21 +0000, darkrats wrote:
>
>> Tried to play the demo, but can't get a list of servers. Is the main
>> server down?
>
> 2k4? I also can not retrieve a list. Favorites work fine though.
>
> --
> {AGUT}DeadMan
>
Related resources
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 5:23:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

darkrats wrote:
> Must be the main server.
> Wish I had kept a few as favorites.
>
>
> "{AGUT}DeadMan" <oldman1961@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:p an.2004.07.08.05.29.17.942936@hotmail.com...
>> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 05:21:21 +0000, darkrats wrote:
>>
>>> Tried to play the demo, but can't get a list of servers. Is the main
>>> server down?
>>
>> 2k4? I also can not retrieve a list. Favorites work fine though.
>>

perhaps deadman can send you his favorites?

hth
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 5:23:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 01:23:09 +0200, Klaus Bregel wrote:

> darkrats wrote:
>> Must be the main server.
>> Wish I had kept a few as favorites.
>>
>>
>> "{AGUT}DeadMan" <oldman1961@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:p an.2004.07.08.05.29.17.942936@hotmail.com...
>>> On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 05:21:21 +0000, darkrats wrote:
>>>
>>>> Tried to play the demo, but can't get a list of servers. Is the main
>>>> server down?
>>>
>>> 2k4? I also can not retrieve a list. Favorites work fine though.
>>>
>>>
> perhaps deadman can send you his favorites?
>
> hth

Here they are, don't know how much help it'll be, some of them are old
and I pretty much only play face...and onslaught.

[UBrowser.UBrowserFavoritesFact]
FavoriteCount=14
Favorites[0]=[PURE] Old Skool Classic DM\64.237.35.61\7778\False
Favorites[1]=[WGM] - Unreal Tournament 436 *** =]*Own*You*[= ***\24.90.113.2\7778\False
Favorites[2]=Blackprojects UT [http://ut.blackprojects.org/] 2xT3\206.132.234.155\7778\False
Favorites[3]=Bloody Sabbath\66.17.156.165\7778\False
Favorites[4]=[CSHP] UTCTF2.thegamebox.net\166.70.124.87\7778\False
Favorites[5]=[¹²¾] Clan UK\195.157.97.97\7778\False
Favorites[6]=[CSHP] -=CRUSH=--=CTF=-\205.238.253.148\7778\False
Favorites[7]=[CSHP] »»Haley's HotHouse«« ©²ºº²\66.151.183.201\7778\False
Favorites[8]=[CSHP] TheMaster!\207.110.2.19\7778\False
Favorites[9]=Multiplay.co.uk :: Public CTF 1\212.42.10.162\27442\False
Favorites[10]=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\66.69.57.96\7784\False
Favorites[11]=zp| Warriorsouls Clan Server Irc.warriorsouls.com\38.115.134.221\7778\False
Favorites[12]=The Asian Must Die\35.11.189.71\7778\False
Favorites[13]=[CSHP] -=CRUSH=- -=UT-CTF=-\199.224.117.240\7778\False

--
{AGUT}DeadMan
Anonymous
July 9, 2004 4:08:41 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?)

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:53:45 -0400, {AGUT}DeadMan
<oldman1961@hotmail.com> wrote:


>Favorites[0]=[PURE] Old Skool Classic DM\64.237.35.61\7778\False

Sigh... it was good while it lasted.
!