Sign in with
Your question

Sentey its not good...

Last response: in Components
September 28, 2010 1:00:40 AM

lol im angry cause this brand sentey sent products to the usa... that brand is from my country... and its a badd brand... they are known for make very very bad power supply... and their case are not good... also they copied azza's models.. just check out their page... they are exactly the same...

More about : sentey good

a b ) Power supply
September 28, 2010 8:29:42 PM

Juanchioo said:
lol im angry cause this brand sentey sent products to the usa... that brand is from my country... and its a badd brand... they are known for make very very bad power supply... and their case are not good... also they copied azza's models.. just check out their page... they are exactly the same...

And this is important for us to know why?

Its VERY VERY easy to tell if a product is cheap or not.

See Cosair and compare it to "Maxpower" Or other brands and you will see why.
m
l
September 28, 2010 8:37:20 PM

cause... they are new for u ..... just that...
m
l
Related resources
a b ) Power supply
September 28, 2010 8:44:24 PM

I bet they are better then rosewill haha.... :) 

But I guess this is good to know for people that are to stupid to reasearch before they buy.
m
l
September 28, 2010 8:49:49 PM

i dont think they are better than rosewill :p  they are cheaper than rosewild... even when in my country all is expensier... and some of them comes with an lcd screen.. and they also come with cpu... how can u make a good case for that price???

lol i think they will make a lot of money if they leave me to desing one case :p 
m
l
a b ) Power supply
September 29, 2010 3:06:47 AM

That LCD screen is called a Fan controller.

And infact that build quaility is def better then rosewill.

Rosewill never has fan controlers taht even work.

Oh btw what do you mean come with a CPU.... that makes no sesne... do you mean PSU? If so lots of cheapo cases come with PSU *Points at rosewill*
m
l
September 29, 2010 3:12:11 AM

yes lol psu sorry i didnt pay atention... and its not a fan controller :p  it just tells u something u want it to say..

u can make it say u the temperature but u cant contrlol fans
m
l
a b ) Power supply
September 29, 2010 5:01:10 AM

Its still not as bad as rosewill cases =p
m
l
a b ) Power supply
September 29, 2010 5:07:54 AM

Rosewill has some good cases and pretty good power supplies, and some very bad. You can't compare them.
m
l
April 14, 2012 1:25:06 AM

Juanchioo said:

Do you know that Azza and Sentey's manufacturer is Super Flower? At least with PSUs, most of both of them are made by Super Flower.
m
l
!