Good Cheap Card -not for gaming

Quantu

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2010
I'm looking for a good cheap card, preferably ati, but i'm open to nvidia.... The card's use will be primarily at work, basic 2 monitor setup.... Has to be better than a 2600xt... I also will be running f@h gpu2 on it... I could look it up myself, but I don't know if there are some deals out there I'm not privy to..

Solution
Well if it's not for gaming you can get pretty much anything. What's your budget? $100 GT240 should work very well for that, or even cheaper a GT220. On the ATI side of things, you might consider a 4650 for about $70 or even a 4550 could work.

This is of course assuming you're not doing any gpu related stuff, strickly running 2 monitors. As for deals and such, your best bet online is probably newegg or check out amazon or hey even ebay. Personally I prefer to buy locally because it's faster and no shipping, and some stores will even price match (I price matched Newegg when I bought my PC :))
Well if it's not for gaming you can get pretty much anything. What's your budget? $100 GT240 should work very well for that, or even cheaper a GT220. On the ATI side of things, you might consider a 4650 for about $70 or even a 4550 could work.

This is of course assuming you're not doing any gpu related stuff, strickly running 2 monitors. As for deals and such, your best bet online is probably newegg or check out amazon or hey even ebay. Personally I prefer to buy locally because it's faster and no shipping, and some stores will even price match (I price matched Newegg when I bought my PC :))

Solution