Sign in with
Your question

Rosewill Boot Issue?

Last response: in Components
September 28, 2010 5:31:01 AM

I purchased the Rosewill Windnight and for the lifespan of the computer it has had a specific issue. When I boot my system up it will boot for about 2-3 seconds then shutdown. After about another 2-3 seconds the computer will then boot by itself and work perfect. I have a friend who just purchased a rosewill case who says this occurs every time he boots up his pc. I only have this issue once every about 5 boots or so. I was thinking this may be a consistent issue with the company.

Any help would be awesome!!

Core i5 750
AMD 4870
MSI GD-65 p55
4gig gskill ripjaws
600w power supply Rosewill

More about : rosewill boot issue

a b ) Power supply
September 28, 2010 5:51:16 AM

rosewill sucks never buy from them again.

m
l
September 28, 2010 5:57:00 AM

Randomacts said:
rosewill sucks never buy from them again.

First off, you find a decent case and a 600W Power Supply for $65 and then you tell me my gear sucks. The only thing wrong with Rosewill is they make cases with thin metal so its loud. Headphones fix that right away. So before you go tell other people they made a dumb cheap decision go back to your dungeon and pack up on snacks you troll because I'm sure your nerd pimple infested face does this all day.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
September 28, 2010 5:06:50 PM

Cycling during boot process is normally that during the post a hardware error is found, the bios powers off, then back on, does not find error and completes the post. Could be a timing issue. Not normally caused by case.

Reference your last post. Better to have ignored the comments about quality of case. Old saying, "it is best to keep quite and let people guess your _____ than to open mouth and let them know!!"
m
l
!