Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

The Antec Lanboy Air

Tags:
  • Antec
  • Components
Last response: in Components
September 28, 2010 7:15:10 PM

Today, we've officially launched the Lanboy Air.

http://www.antec.com/Believe_it/product.php?id=NzA0MzIx

If pictures aren't enough for you, we have a video tour here:

http://bit.ly/bRwZUV

The Lanboy Air is a modular, open-air mid-tower case. It weighs in at 20lbs out of the box and can support up to fifteen 120mm fans. In the US, the Lanboy Air will be available in blue and yellow.

If you have any questions or comments for me about the Lanboy Air, go for it.

More about : antec lanboy air

September 29, 2010 2:30:28 AM

Looks a lot different than my aluminum Lanboy! :) 
September 29, 2010 2:56:31 PM

Related resources
October 1, 2010 3:58:57 PM

Has anyone bought this case yet? Is anyone building a system with this case?
October 1, 2010 4:43:53 PM

Saaiello said he just got one in a different thread. I think he said he'd be putting it together either today or tomorrow.
October 1, 2010 6:26:46 PM

I started the build today and took some pictures. Antec was kind enough to give me one to try for the forum. So far my thoughts on it are mixed. I like the design its really cool looking but its HUGE!! And the screws lol there must be about 100 screws in the whole case. Now I must be fair on my review though it doesn't match my taste in cases but, there is definitely a market out there for this. More to come in a new thread soon.
October 1, 2010 7:28:07 PM

They gave you a Lanboy AND a TP New 750?! Lucky you.

I feel like the guy wearing the "My friends went to So-And-So but all I got was this lousy t-shirt" t-shirt over here... If you decide you don't like either, let me know :D 

I honestly wish I had gotten the TPNew 750 instead of the EA750, but the TPNew series wasn't out yet when I bought it. Nor was it out when I bought my EA430, or my EA650, or... See where this is going? :lol: 
October 1, 2010 9:16:42 PM

I would love that case, if I wasn't to lazy to get everything out of my HAF932 and put it into a the lanboy, trust me I would. I saw videos on it and it is the sickest case I've seen. Its like the linux of cases, limitless customizability and unmatched cooling.

And SAAIELLO, according to Antec's specs which are different from neweggs for some reason, but i'll go with the specs that antec gives me since they are the company who made it, anyway according to them, the lanboy isn't that big. It says the units dimensions are - 20.4" (H) x 8.7" (W) x 19.3" (D) putting it at over 27% smaller then an HAF 932 (just an example). This is by "Volume". The lanboy would also be smaller than the HAF922, 942, the antec 1200. So idk how it is big?
October 1, 2010 9:20:56 PM

saaiello said:
I started the build today and took some pictures. Antec was kind enough to give me one to try for the forum. So far my thoughts on it are mixed. I like the design its really cool looking but its HUGE!! And the screws lol there must be about 100 screws in the whole case. Now I must be fair on my review though it doesn't match my taste in cases but, there is definitely a market out there for this. More to come in a new thread soon.

Let us know what the name of the other tread will be to see what you have to day. Thanks.