Best graphics card for d101ggc

hi,my motherboard is d101ggc with 1gb ddr1 ram,500gb sata hdd,450w power supply and it's a p4 processor.please suggest me the suitable graphics card for high end gaming.
6 answers Last reply
More about best graphics card d101ggc
  1. harrycadogan said:
    hi,my motherboard is d101ggc with 1gb ddr1 ram,500gb sata hdd,450w power supply and it's a p4 processor.please suggest me the suitable graphics card for high end gaming.

we can t tell you without knowing your budget man pleas reply in dollars or in inr??????????
  2. Well your CPU really won't work well for "high end gaming." Also, your PSU is not really powerful enough for the newest g-cards. I think the 5750 and the 5770 require a 450watt PSU minimum, but that is pushing it.
  3. P4 processor - forget about high end gaming full stop

time for a new rig
  4. apache_lives said:
    P4 processor - forget about high end gaming full stop

time for a new rig

+1

P4 with new games is just not going to run very well even if you have all the setting the lowest.
  5. tan007 said:
    we can t tell you without knowing your budget man pleas reply in dollars or in inr??????????

hi, my budget is around 90$.please suggest the suitable card for me.
  6. harrycadogan said:
    hi, my budget is around 90$.please suggest the suitable card for me.

90$ is i think enoug to get one good card to play these at medium high or high :) ,people say that a single core processor will *** yur *** out of u but man,thats not the point you asked for card and they r sayin on the processor man,I believe that you save more enough to get ati Radeon HD 2600XT works like a dream :o ,
    but though if you want to get the good one the get a 9600gt at 1gb its good one within your budget ,check it out here 2 get ur card range .but find the GDDR 3 version ,buy the GDDR3 even if the memory is 512 mb coz the memory is less important than the clok itself :wahoo: ......

http://www.brighthub.com/computing/hardware/articles/14930.aspx

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/graphics-card-geforce-radeon,2646-2.html

and here to see where the card lies in hierarchy....

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/graphics-card-geforce-
    radeon,2646-7.html

i had opted for 8600gt for u but wen i scrolled down i saw 9600gt at 81USD so money saving and as u can see above the is a goot beating of 8600gt by 5 levels up :lol: but be advised to take a 2600XT,it would run fine and if u want to play more high end games like crysis then get one GTX 240 by saving and change the processor to a quad core or hexa core phenom.so now ur rig wud be...

motherboard is d101ggc with 1gb ddr1 ram,500gb sata hdd,450w power supply and it's a p4 processor and 9500gt GDDR3 or ddr3 512mb or 1gb,playing cod 4 and 6,

i paly both at high tex resolution and 2048X 1024 resolution on 9500gt p4 3.4ghz ,d101ggc :bounce:

Best of luck :hello:
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Power Supplies Motherboards Graphics