Wat will be the performance????

I have ..........

p4 at 3.4GHz
9500gt overclokced at 700MHz
win xp32 bit
1.5gig RAM
dx 9.0c
dx compatible soundcard???

what will be the performance of crysis and cod 4 and 6 ????pleas tell respectively i want to play it at 1152X768 resolution??

I think COD 4 and 6 will run high or medium high and crysis probably on lowest possible settings at 800X 600,well im not gona play it????Though correct me if i m wrong??????
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about performance
  1. Best answer
    for starters, they will run the game.....but with reduced graphics ofcourse...it would be playable...
  2. why bother overclocking your video card when your processor is just rubbish?
  3. apache_lives said:
    why bother overclocking your video card when your processor is just rubbish?

Are u blind? when son asks a specific question he/she is expecting the answer not the comment on the question,well crysis runs on medium at 1024 X 768,though i run it on low physicas and textures on medium and cod 4 will run probalbly on high extra,quite sure of the details coz my 3 friends are running the same with 9500gt no oc.

And always answer a question,dont comment on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW thx
  4. Best answer selected by tan007.
  5. area61 said:
    for starters, they will run the game.....but with reduced graphics ofcourse...it would be playable...

crysis runs on medium at 1024 X 768,though i run it on low physicas and textures on medium and cod 4 will run probalbly on high extra,quite sure of the details coz my 3 friends are running the same with 9500gt no oc.

And always answer a question,dont comment on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW thx

best answer from u
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Performance Crysis Call of Duty Graphics