Menus for online play messed up UT24k!

I can only see the server name and the map, can't see ping, number of
players, or anythign else. Anyone know how to reset the menus? I take a
chance on high ping, full/no players servers because I can't see this info.
Very frustrating.

Help!
1 answer Last reply
More about menus online play messed ut24k

    On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:57:54 +0000, James R. Lunsford wrote:

    > I can only see the server name and the map, can't see ping, number of
    > players, or anythign else. Anyone know how to reset the menus? I take a
    > chance on high ping, full/no players servers because I can't see this
    > info. Very frustrating.
    >
    > Help!

    Had the same prob, changed resolutions til I could grab the tab, tightened
    everything up and changed back to my prefered res.

    --
    {AGUT}DeadMan

Games Servers Video Games