  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
July 11, 2004 1:57:54 AM

I can only see the server name and the map, can't see ping, number of
players, or anythign else. Anyone know how to reset the menus? I take a
chance on high ping, full/no players servers because I can't see this info.
Very frustrating.

Help!

More about : menus online play messed ut24k

Anonymous
July 11, 2004 1:57:55 AM

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 21:57:54 +0000, James R. Lunsford wrote:

> I can only see the server name and the map, can't see ping, number of
> players, or anythign else. Anyone know how to reset the menus? I take a
> chance on high ping, full/no players servers because I can't see this
> info. Very frustrating.
>
> Help!

Had the same prob, changed resolutions til I could grab the tab, tightened
everything up and changed back to my prefered res.

--
{AGUT}DeadMan