Please help me find a new motherboard

ghettofied

Distinguished
May 17, 2011
My dad dropped my computer when he was helping me move out -_-". A few parts on the outside of the case broke off but everything inside the case seems to be in place. I hooked up my computer when I got to my new place and it boots up like it usually does but nothing shows up on my monitor. I looked inside the case and there seems to be 2 red lights (D1601 and D1602) on the back of my video card (MSI 4850 512mb). I thought it might be the video card or the psu at first but I've tried starting the computer up with my old video card and psu, (XFX 8600gt and Dynex 420w) still nothing comes up on my monitor. I even took everything apart then put it all back together and resetting the cmos but that did not help. So I think there is something wrong with the motherboard. Can someone please help me look for a new motherboard with a good price that will be compatible with all of my current hardware? Here are the specs.

ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Black Edition
Corsair xms2-6400 800MHz 512mb
Ocz 700w psu
Ati MSI 4850HD 512mb
Western Digital 500gb SATA/16mb cache wd5000aaks

If anyone can help me fix this problem without me having to buying a new MB would be great :) . Thanks in advance.