SD CARD photo recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie22

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012

It only recovered one file and said they coudn't recover the other two? I have since tried the other suggestion EaseUsData recovery and it recovered 522 files. I have bought this now to recover the files and having a bit of trouble registering the product so I can retrieve the files. Hopefully that will be sorted out soon. Thanks for your help.

Cherie22

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012

I have bought this now to recover the files and having a bit of trouble registering the product so I can retrieve the files. Hopefully that will be sorted out soon. Thanks for your help.

percyjacks

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
There are one and only one way for recovering the lost photos from the digital storage media that is using photo recovery software. If your photos get deleted, formatted, corrupted and lost due to any cause of data loss situations then only an advanced photo recovery software will helps you to recover the lost photos, because it is especially designed to retrieve the lost photos.

Follow recovery software works in following ways:

First scan your storage media where you lost your photos.
Second analyze the the available data for recovering.
Third recover the lost photos, videos, audios and other lost data.
Fourth restore the lost data to the specific location wherever you want.

If you are facing any problem while recovering your lost photos then you can visit http://deleted.sonyphotorecovery.net where you can get complete information about the photo recover software, how you can use this and get back your lost data simply.

You can also follow other tread to get more information about how to recovering lost Sony digital camera and SD memory chards simply and safely.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/62735-63-free-photo-recovery-software

laptopuser1234

Honorable
Jan 9, 2013

Thank you for your nice advice!
Last Saturday, I also mistakenly formatted my SanDisk 4GB SD card. All my trip photos lost. I didn’t know why I did that.
But, I saw your advice and tried it. Now, I have recovered all of my photos. That is fantastic.
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.