Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Integrated graphics for world of Warcraft?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 19, 2010 5:38:21 PM

Alright I'm trying to stay fairly cheap when I get my next computer, probably the most powerful game I will play is world of Warcraft, and other then that I will just be using the computer for movies and stuff like Microsoft office. I plan on getting a computer with CPU athlon x3 or above, but I want to know what would be the lowest gpu Icould get that would let me play games like wow smoothly.

Best solution

a c 169 U Graphics card
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 19, 2010 5:55:32 PM

You can play WOW,but don't expect to max it out.I think you'll be fine with low settings
a c 359 U Graphics card
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 19, 2010 6:25:26 PM

Avoid getting one with Intel integrate video.

Get a laptop with either ATI or nVidia integrated video.
m
l
Related resources
a c 235 U Graphics card
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 19, 2010 7:05:39 PM

hypersciencenerd said:
Alright I'm trying to stay fairly cheap when I get my next computer, probably the most powerful game I will play is world of Warcraft, and other then that I will just be using the computer for movies and stuff like Microsoft office. I plan on getting a computer with CPU athlon x3 or above, but I want to know what would be the lowest gpu Icould get that would let me play games like wow smoothly.

grab an ati 4650 ddr3 or nvidia 9500GTddr3 card. they are fairly cheap ($50), will run WoW, and will give you smoother video play back

m
l
June 25, 2010 11:57:22 PM

Best answer selected by hypersciencenerd.
m
l
!