C&C GENERALS ZERO HOUR MULTIPLAYER CHEATS

Last response: in Video Games
July 13, 2004 4:56:56 AM

C&C GENERALS ZERO HOUR MULTIPLAYER CHEATS ! ACETON ANTI CHEAT HACK OUT !

Instructions on using the Scud Cheat in multiplayer.

Read here for good info and pressure EA to actually support one of their
shitty games..

http://scudcheat.dl.am/

-Partly build a SCUD. 10% will do. Stop building.
-Build an attack unit.
-Highlight the attack unit that is built
-Highlight the SCUD that isn't finished.
-Hit Q, the attack unit will respond.
-Hold the "Ctrl" key down, and target the unit anywhere, even where you
can't see.
-The unit will run across the map to attack AND the UNBUILT SCUD will fire
as well.
-The SCUD will fire every 10 seconds or so, keep repeating steps 3 to 6 to
keep retargeting it.
-Just keep retargeting it. You won't be able to see what is targeted, but it
WILL get hit by SCUDS and it will get hit often until you change the target.

C&C Generals Online multiplayer mackhacks, cheats and game hacks.
Also available for download is a new hack to get around ACETON anti cheat
program :)

http://www.mpcdownloads.com/_mpc_d0wn_h4x_/CommandConqu...

There is a new cheat out the enables GLA to build USA units.

Also a another cheat that lets Black Lotus steal any building while running
and stays cloaked!

Yet another that boots a player back to the desktop and or login screen.

Write EA to support this game. Don't forget to mention all the bugs and
balance issues. There are TONS of BUGS !

http://eamembers.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/eamembers.cfg/php...
Anonymous
July 13, 2004 10:33:09 AM

"Ea are dufususss" <nospamman@nospamman.msn> wrote in message
> C&C GENERALS ZERO HOUR MULTIPLAYER CHEATS ! ACETON ANTI CHEAT HACK OUT !
>
> Instructions on using the Scud Cheat in multiplayer.

I would say the only doofus here is you for posting this bs in this group.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...

Margolis wrote:

> I would say the only doofus here is you for posting this bs in this group.

Or would that be you for replying to spam. I expect the spammer is busting
a gut to read your reply. Incidentally, the only reason some people, those
with an ISP that filters such rubbish, see such spam is because someone has
replied to it.

hth

--
sid
RLU 300284 Mdk 10 2.6.3-15

"sid" <sidshouse@thecrap.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:xIUIc.2332>
> Or would that be you for replying to spam. I expect the spammer is
busting
> a gut to read your reply. Incidentally, the only reason some people, those
> with an ISP that filters such rubbish, see such spam is because someone
has
> replied to it.

still haven't gotten that chip off your shoulder, eh?

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/20030215212142/http://www.ag...
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
July 13, 2004 10:21:01 PM

Margolis wrote:

> still haven't gotten that chip off your shoulder, eh?

nope :)

--
sid
RLU 300284 Mdk 10 2.6.3-14