tcp/ip protocol

Can one uninstall this protocol and reinstall and how. I am trying to
uninstall this protocol now, and It won't do it. What could be wrong?
1 answer Last reply
More about protocol

    [[In Microsoft Windows XP, the TCP/IP stack is considered a core component
    of the operating system, and you cannot remove TCP/IP.]]
    How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;299357

    How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity with Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314067

    How to determine and recover from Winsock2 corruption
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811259

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:9689C3CF-CCCA-4E46-A351-2D3D6B296E18@microsoft.com,
    bertlev@uniserve.com <bertlevuniservecom@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted
    and pecked:
    > Can one uninstall this protocol and reinstall and how. I am trying to
    > uninstall this protocol now, and It won't do it. What could be wrong?

Configuration TCP/IP Microsoft Windows XP