OE clunked, testing Xnews thanx for bandwidth

Meltdown

boogers enlightened us with:
> hi

Do not test here!!! Test in one of the 400+ newsgroups ending in
'.test'. I don't start testing my stuff in your house either, do I?
Come back here once you know your usenet client is working, and we'll
happily help you, but just don't test here.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:15:43 +0200, MeltDown wrote:

> Do not test here!!! Test in one of the 400+ newsgroups ending in
> '.test'. I don't start testing my stuff in your house either, do I?
> Come back here once you know your usenet client is working, and we'll
> happily help you, but just don't test here.
>
> MeltDown

.... aka:
+----[ Standard 'Bit Twister' "Subject: Test" reply #1 ]

+----

--
"A riot is unt ugly thing, unt it's about time we had one!"
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1

Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

>| The test failed,

The test passed didn't it? I mean you and MD replied and I can
see the OP's post. Oh well.....I can understand if someone posts
one tiny non binary post here but if they post like 2, or 10, or a
binary, I would get a little *testy*!. Sorry about the pun. I've
tested here myself once but only because no one knew me in a test
group and I had no other way to make sure everyone could see my
posts and I appreciate it emensely!.

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq