[Long] Cannot boot after screwing with drives, don't know how to wipe

Tomhelpmepls

Honorable
Jan 4, 2013
Hello,

I just finished a new computer build, and after much toil I had windows 8 running perfectly. Then I noticed I couldn't access my HDD (windows was installed on my SSD). So I put in the disk that came with it and started playing around. Eventually I thought it might be a good idea to use the software from the disk to make a copy of one drive onto the other. I selected the HDD as the source and the SSD as the destination and hit start. The disk then told me a restart was necessary so I hit ok and my screen went black.

From there my num-lock lit up a few times for maybe a minute at a time and I left the computer alone for about 15 minutes. It was still turning off and on after this time so I thought I would just start over and wipe the drives. I pushed the power button to turn it off completely and then started it back up.
This is when I first got the message that now haunts me:

Windows failed to start up. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:

1. Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2.choose your language settings and then click next.
3.click "repair your computer."

If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.

File: \windows\ststem32\winload.exe