How to clear CMOS on toshiba satellite 210cs with BIOS V2.30

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
November 19, 2004 11:15:33 AM

Hi
I have a laptop toshiba that is very old. I forgot the setup password
and now i dont know what to do for recuperate my laptop. When i
booting it, appear on the display the word password and after to put 3
times the password incorrect, then the computer turn off.
If any one know what can i do, please give me your help.
thank you.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
November 21, 2004 11:27:32 AM

hi try this page
http://de.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaC...
grtx
tazzy

"michy79" <pedri@meca.upr.edu-dot-cu.no-spam.invalid> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi
> I have a laptop toshiba that is very old. I forgot the setup password
> and now i dont know what to do for recuperate my laptop. When i
> booting it, appear on the display the word password and after to put 3
> times the password incorrect, then the computer turn off.
> If any one know what can i do, please give me your help.
> thank you.

June 7, 2009 4:13:44 PM

Quote:

hi try this page
http://de.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi-bin/ToshibaC...
grtx
tazzy

"michy79" <pedri@meca.upr.edu-dot-cu.no-spam.invalid> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi
> I have a laptop toshiba that is very old. I forgot the setup password
> and now i dont know what to do for recuperate my laptop. When i
> booting it, appear on the display the word password and after to put 3
> times the password incorrect, then the computer turn off.
> If any one know what can i do, please give me your help.
> thank you.

Hello, all you need is to put your set up disk again on your laptop and set up your laptop. use the os that is already installed on your laptop(xp, win98, me etc.) im sure after you do that you can open your laptop again.
i hope this help,
patdrmp@gmail.com
October 3, 2012 6:56:06 PM

Hi, the only way pass the bios set password is the 25 pin printer port trick. You can make one yourself or there about £4.00 on e-bay

You just connect the special adapter then power up and 'hey presto' password gone. Look on the net if you want to make your own

Forget other methods as ive tried them all and this works 100% ok

hope this helps

toshiba satttelite 210cs
!