Newbie question

Last response: in Video Games
July 17, 2004 10:43:14 PM

I want to start doing some maps for UT2004, and voice packs and maybe skins
(depending on how difficult that is). I don't know anyone doing this. Are
there special tutorials, readme-files or whatever for someone who wants to
start making maps, skins and/or voice packs?

Cheers,
Matthias

More about : newbie question

Anonymous
July 17, 2004 10:46:12 PM

.... except for UDN, that is to say...

> I want to start doing some maps for UT2004, and voice packs and maybe
skins
> (depending on how difficult that is). I don't know anyone doing this. Are
> there special tutorials, readme-files or whatever for someone who wants to
> start making maps, skins and/or voice packs?
>
> Cheers,
> Matthias

Anonymous
July 17, 2004 10:46:31 PM