Newbie question

I want to start doing some maps for UT2004, and voice packs and maybe skins
(depending on how difficult that is). I don't know anyone doing this. Are
there special tutorials, readme-files or whatever for someone who wants to
start making maps, skins and/or voice packs?

Cheers,
Matthias
2 answers Last reply
More about newbie question

    .... except for UDN, that is to say...

    > I want to start doing some maps for UT2004, and voice packs and maybe
    skins
    > (depending on how difficult that is). I don't know anyone doing this. Are
    > there special tutorials, readme-files or whatever for someone who wants to
    > start making maps, skins and/or voice packs?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Matthias

    .... except for UDN, that is to say ...

    > I want to start doing some maps for UT2004, and voice packs and maybe
    skins
    > (depending on how difficult that is). I don't know anyone doing this. Are
    > there special tutorials, readme-files or whatever for someone who wants to
    > start making maps, skins and/or voice packs?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Matthias

Games Video Games