Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Confused about Burner and Drive

Last response: in Systems

Best solution

July 28, 2010 11:29:05 PM

okay dude.

the DVD burner the 1st one you linked Reads & Burns. so to be honest it really doesn't matter, both of them will read an OS disk its just 1 will be able to burn CD/DVD's also in addition to reading.

normally a Drive is a tiny bit faster in reading than a burner drive but out of personal experience i haven't seen any noticeable difference

usually any DVD/CD burner drive will both Read+Write so it doesn't really matter

unless you want a burner
July 28, 2010 11:36:50 PM

grandangler said:
okay dude.

the DVD burner the 1st one you linked Reads & Burns. so to be honest it really doesn't matter, both of them will read an OS disk its just 1 will be able to burn CD/DVD's also in addition to reading.

normally a Drive is a tiny bit faster in reading than a burner drive but out of personal experience i haven't seen any noticeable difference

usually any DVD/CD burner drive will both Read+Write so it doesn't really matter

unless you want a burner

k. thank you

cause i was tryin to connect the IDE cable to it and wouldnt fit and i was lyk WTF.
so wen i got my flashlite i saw it was for a SATA cable.then i went to the specifications an stuff ...long story short i thought i got the wrong one lol..

thanks again
m
l
Related resources
August 8, 2010 1:21:17 AM

Best answer selected by Goofy Goof.
m
l
!