Solved

Confused about Burner and Drive

4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about confused burner drive
  1. Best answer
    okay dude.

the DVD burner the 1st one you linked Reads & Burns. so to be honest it really doesn't matter, both of them will read an OS disk its just 1 will be able to burn CD/DVD's also in addition to reading.

normally a Drive is a tiny bit faster in reading than a burner drive but out of personal experience i haven't seen any noticeable difference

usually any DVD/CD burner drive will both Read+Write so it doesn't really matter

unless you want a burner
  2. grandangler said:
    okay dude.

the DVD burner the 1st one you linked Reads & Burns. so to be honest it really doesn't matter, both of them will read an OS disk its just 1 will be able to burn CD/DVD's also in addition to reading.

normally a Drive is a tiny bit faster in reading than a burner drive but out of personal experience i haven't seen any noticeable difference

usually any DVD/CD burner drive will both Read+Write so it doesn't really matter

unless you want a burner

k. thank you

cause i was tryin to connect the IDE cable to it and wouldnt fit and i was lyk WTF.
    so wen i got my flashlite i saw it was for a SATA cable.then i went to the specifications an stuff ...long story short i thought i got the wrong one lol..

thanks again
  3. np br0
  4. Best answer selected by Goofy Goof.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Burner Systems Product