ASUS P4PE-X mysterious LAN drivers

I've got an ASUS P4PE-X and I'm having problems finding LAN's drivers.
By searching on Asus website I'm able to get to the MB page, from which I can download the LAN drivers (Here: )
BUT
Once I've extracted the zip file, I can't find anything similar to a setup in order to install the drivers. All I can see is a bunch of files as you can see below

http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/2134/immaginextx.jpg

No exe, no setup, even in the driver folder.

I tried to install manually by going to Hardware manager, and selecting the sys file, but Windows just does not see anything similar to a driver in that folder.
4 answers Last reply
More about asus p4pe mysterious drivers
  1. Assuming your installing under Windows XP, what you are looking for is in the Drivers/WinXP folder of that archive and there is no setup executable so you will have to manually install them through device manager. I had this same MB a long time ago.
  2. Anonymous said:
    Assuming your installing under Windows XP, what you are looking for is in the Drivers/WinXP folder of that archive and there is no setup executable so you will have to manually install them through device manager. I had this same MB a long time ago.

I've already tried that way: selecting the XP folder manually and letting windows look for the right driver is useless.
    It says: "no drivers found" at the end if the wizard.
  3. Solved doing what Timinator suggested
    Thanks.
  4. Quote:
    Solved doing what Timinator suggested
    Thanks.

Your very welcome. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Drivers LAN Motherboards