Sign in with
Your question

Second fan ...

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Anonymous
June 21, 2010 5:13:11 PM

In the bottom right side of my pc box i have two extra fans , or they are just the main fans .. i don't know.Only one seems to working ? Do you know how to activate the second fan ? The gpu temperate goes soemtimes more than 65 degree ( in some games only ...and i lose the video signal because of overheat maybe).. i think will be great to use the second fan advantage.But even when i bought this my brand new pc .. the second fan was even then inactive.Is it possible to turn it on? When i use Speed Fan program .. it shows me info that only one fan working around 2200 RPM .. like i have no other fans .. what about gpu fan (NV gt 240),cpu fan .. power supply fan?

More about : fan

a b Î Nvidia
June 21, 2010 5:17:30 PM

You need to connect the fan either to your motherboard via a fan header or to your powersupply via a molex connector.

65C is absolutely fine for a graphics card and would not be the cause of losing signal. Start to worry if the temps go north of 90C.
Anonymous
June 21, 2010 5:42:47 PM

Hmm i see . Thanks for that ...well ,at least can't be overheating problem .I will need to visit the local pc store .. for some system check.
!