Computer keeps on freezing

Tags:
  • Security
  • Computers
  • YouTube
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
November 4, 2011 9:45:17 PM

Does anyone know what is wrong with my computer? can u please tell me if it is a virus or what can be the problem, and how to solve it if possible?

alot of times whenever i use itunes or go to youtube on my computer, my computer freezes. my computer wont allow me to do alt control delete so i can end task the programs that r opened cause nothing pops up when i do it.

about the freezing i hear the song play on youtube but my computer screen just starts becoming blurry and starts to glitch.
i have tried to scan my computer with avira and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware full scan and quick scan on both, but it does not detect anything.

More about : computer freezing

a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
November 4, 2011 9:56:49 PM

eminemvanillaice said:
Does anyone know what is wrong with my computer? can u please tell me if it is a virus or what can be the problem, and how to solve it if possible?

alot of times whenever i use itunes or go to youtube on my computer, my computer freezes. my computer wont allow me to do alt control delete so i can end task the programs that r opened cause nothing pops up when i do it.

about the freezing i hear the song play on youtube but my computer screen just starts becoming blurry and starts to glitch.
i have tried to scan my computer with avira and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware full scan and quick scan on both, but it does not detect anything.

1) Clean scans do not ensure your computer is clean.
2) When is last time you did a disk cleanup - Get rid of temp files.
3) Start task manager before going online.
4) Make sure your OS and other software on your computer is up to date.
Secunia PSI is a good product for this. It will show you all programs, which ones are out of date, and a clickable link to get the updates.

http://secunia.com/vulnerability_scanning/personal/down...
m
l
a b 8 Security
a b $ Windows 7
November 4, 2011 9:57:51 PM

I have heard that there can be problems with itunes and I did once so I deleted it and then had no more problems. If you have Windows 7 you can go into action center and start the trouble shooter and see if it comes up with anything. Also event viewer will show you what may have caused the freezing.
m
l
!