Solved

Help Building Budget Gamer

I am looking to build my first PC, i think this would be doable by me because i have a fair amount of knowledge into computers.

I want a computer with an HDMI out and hopefully 5.1 surround sound capabilities.

I want a computer that can run World of Warcraft nicely, and maybe a few select other games (nothing too graphics intensive.)

I would also like a hard drive on the larger side, pushing around 1TB as i do a lot of video/music downloading.

I am only 17 and working a part time job so my budget is going to be around 600 or so bucks (the cheaper the better!!!)

What i don't need: monitor, keyboard, mouse
What i would LIKE, but DON'T NEED: cool looking case with you know the lights and the cool see through window

So are my guidelines possible to reach on my budget?
11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about help building budget gamer
  1. Best answer
    $603AR
  2. Looks like a good machine, but this is probably my fault for leaving it out, or maybe i just don't see it, but this seems to be missing an OS
  3. If u need OS included down to the Rana 440 + same case combo ^^
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.432756
  4. hmmm, maybe i could just splurge for the OS on top of that system, that looks like a really really nice budget build
  5. What's the monitor resolution?
  6. Hehe ok glad u liked it ^^
  7. Best answer selected by Dbogan.
  8. how long do these combo deals usually last for. Is this something i can buy like over a months time, combo deal at a time?
  9. Combos usually reset at the beginning of the month so act fast @@
  10. Hmm ok, know im asking alot but could you make me a barebones suggestion with an hdmi out that will run WoW good. Im talking as cheap as you can possibly go lol
  11. $379AR
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems Product