When will Cingular get the Nokia 6682?

Does anyone know when the Nokia 6682 will be available in the USA at
Cingular stores?
1 answer Last reply
More about when cingular nokia 6682

    I heard it was gonna be available on Q2, meaning we should see it
    sometime next month? maybe. Well you can always go to the
    nokiausa.com website and sign up for the newsletter that emails you
    when the 6682 is available. The 6682 doesnt come in the electric blue
    as the 6681, which i think looks really good..too bad.

    --
    Tamade

Cingular Nokia Internet Service Providers