Package Credit Version Mismatch

Howdy all,

I do not understand what is going on. When I log onto my server, I get
this Package Credit Version Mismatch. I do not get this from the sniper
server, they are running the same set of maps. Any ideas?

gorilla
4 answers Last reply
More about package credit version mismatch

    I am not sure if this is the correct way to fix the problem, but I
    removed the offending map, cybrosis][ from my server rotation.

    gorilla

    fragging gorilla <fragging_gorilla@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

    > Howdy all,
    >
    > I do not understand what is going on. When I log onto my
    > server, I get this Package Credit Version Mismatch. I do not
    > get this from the sniper server, they are running the same set
    > of maps. Any ideas?
    >
    > gorilla

    Howdy back to you gorilla!,

    You have two servers? I only have one IP address
    216.39.194.203:7805 and it's the one I've been playing on all the
    time. If you do have two different servers what's the IP of the
    other one? I left you a message in the other thread 'sniper
    server madness' about what I found out about DM-Cybrosis][.unr.
    It seems the map uses a pure black texture out of credits.utx to
    make some movers transparent. The only thing I can think of would
    be that the server has obtained the wrong version of credits.utx
    somehow. Maybe you could try uploading your version of credits.utx
    to the server and overwrite its version or move or delete its
    version altogether.

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    > I am not sure if this is the correct way to fix the problem, but I
    > removed the offending map, cybrosis][ from my server rotation.

    Ummm...nevermind about my question asking you if you have two
    servers! I just found the other IP it's 216.39.194.203:7795
    and the other one is 216.39.194.203:7805 Same IP just a different
    port number. I found the other one in the 'Unreal Tournament
    Servers' thread you started a while back. It never dawned on
    me that you had two UT servers. I know you said you had a UT
    server and a UT2003 server though. Doh! to me. LOL :-)
    Also I found your server called 'gorilla's jungle [Texas]' in
    the masterserver listing and added it to my favorites.

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    The servers are
    216.39.194.203:7795 it is a DM-Server
    216.39.194.203:7805 is a Sniper Server in the makings.

    gorilla

    JHall wrote:
    > fragging gorilla <fragging_gorilla@hotmail.com> Blessed us with
    >

    >>Howdy all,
    >>
    >>I do not understand what is going on. When I log onto my
    >>server, I get this Package Credit Version Mismatch. I do not
    >>get this from the sniper server, they are running the same set
    >>of maps. Any ideas?
    >>
    >>gorilla
    >

    > Howdy back to you gorilla!,
    >
    > You have two servers? I only have one IP address
    > 216.39.194.203:7805 and it's the one I've been playing on all the
    > time. If you do have two different servers what's the IP of the
    > other one? I left you a message in the other thread 'sniper
    > server madness' about what I found out about DM-Cybrosis][.unr.
    > It seems the map uses a pure black texture out of credits.utx to
    > make some movers transparent. The only thing I can think of would
    > be that the server has obtained the wrong version of credits.utx
    > somehow. Maybe you could try uploading your version of credits.utx
    > to the server and overwrite its version or move or delete its
    > version altogether.

Games Servers Video Games