  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 21, 2004 8:06:09 PM

Howdy all,

I do not understand what is going on. When I log onto my server, I get
this Package Credit Version Mismatch. I do not get this from the sniper
server, they are running the same set of maps. Any ideas?

gorilla

More about : package credit version mismatch

Anonymous
July 21, 2004 8:39:15 PM

I am not sure if this is the correct way to fix the problem, but I
removed the offending map, cybrosis][ from my server rotation.

gorilla

fragging gorilla wrote:

> Howdy all,
>
> I do not understand what is going on. When I log onto my server, I get
> this Package Credit Version Mismatch. I do not get this from the sniper
> server, they are running the same set of maps. Any ideas?
>
> gorilla
Anonymous
July 21, 2004 10:57:34 PM

fragging gorilla <fragging_gorilla@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

> Howdy all,
>
> I do not understand what is going on. When I log onto my
> server, I get this Package Credit Version Mismatch. I do not
> get this from the sniper server, they are running the same set
> of maps. Any ideas?
>
> gorilla

Howdy back to you gorilla!,

You have two servers? I only have one IP address
216.39.194.203:7805 and it's the one I've been playing on all the
time. If you do have two different servers what's the IP of the
other one? I left you a message in the other thread 'sniper
server madness' about what I found out about DM-Cybrosis][.unr.
It seems the map uses a pure black texture out of credits.utx to
make some movers transparent. The only thing I can think of would
be that the server has obtained the wrong version of credits.utx
somehow. Maybe you could try uploading your version of credits.utx
to the server and overwrite its version or move or delete its
version altogether.

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
July 21, 2004 11:16:39 PM

> I am not sure if this is the correct way to fix the problem, but I
> removed the offending map, cybrosis][ from my server rotation.

Ummm...nevermind about my question asking you if you have two
servers! I just found the other IP it's 216.39.194.203:7795
and the other one is 216.39.194.203:7805 Same IP just a different
port number. I found the other one in the 'Unreal Tournament
Servers' thread you started a while back. It never dawned on
me that you had two UT servers. I know you said you had a UT
server and a UT2003 server though. Doh! to me. LOL :-)
Also I found your server called 'gorilla's jungle [Texas]' in
the masterserver listing and added it to my favorites.

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
Anonymous
July 21, 2004 11:46:30 PM

The servers are
216.39.194.203:7795 it is a DM-Server
216.39.194.203:7805 is a Sniper Server in the makings.

gorilla

!