Samsung Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ
Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced ATX
LITEON 24X24 DVDRW
ASUS P7P55D-E LGA1156
Corsair TX750W

Hannspree HANNS-G HH-281HPB 27.5IN Ships in 1-2 weeks

Coolermaster 212 Back order

XFX Radeon HD 5850 XXX Back order

I am going to France in about 1 month so I can't wait long until receive my computers parts.
The idea is to change some items. My first idea was to get a 5870 available for about 405$.
I haven't ordered the HSF as I can wait for it. However, I really need to receive that order so I was thinking at changing the Graphic card. An update wouldn't bad aswell...
I actually have the 5850 XXX for 320$ (all canadian price). So what would you do? I don't really mind to pay an extra 85$ if the "XXX" version isn't that great (I am going to OC the card).

You're right i have his same card and the voltage is locked.
But i managed to unlock it anyways against better judgement and XFX's tech support
MUHAHAHA!~

I meant for this GPU ;

asus_pic.gif

Newegg.ca does not have it..

powerfuel

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
That one is disponible: http://ncix.com/products/?sku=52577&vpn=HD587XZNDC&manufacture=XFX.

The idea is that I have ordered my computer, but there's no more 5850 xxx in stock... I know the manager of NCIX richmond and he can do for me the 5870 above for 405$. The difference is 85$ if memory is good and both version are "XXX" so I was wondering if the change was REALLY a good idea (well worth the price)!

P.S. Every1 suggested me XFX for the warranty if going to OC... I have no idea as I have never OCed a GPU so if you could specify why or not I should take the XFX version, I'd appreciate.
The "XXX" version or black version? is at the same price (for me *gough*) with the normal version but I am just wondering if there's any difference beside the factory overclock?