Tags:
  • Asus
  • Processors
  • Motherboards
  • CPUs
Last response: in Motherboards
May 22, 2011 1:12:10 PM

Hallo,
My computer is not starting. My motherboard is crosshair 4 formula and processor is amd 1090t. Last night it was running well. But this morning when i hit the power switch, motherboards probit light of cpu dont turns off. And in somewere i read if i remove ram then i will hear continues beeping what will prove my motherboard is working but i hear none. So i cant find out what is the problem? Is my motherboard gone or processor? Please help me. I am new here. (my english is not so good sorry for any mistake)

More about : problem motherboard cpu

May 22, 2011 4:15:30 PM

The first thing that I would check is the PSU. If you are sure that the PSU is working, then make sure that it is firmly connected to your motherboard.
May 23, 2011 2:52:48 AM

i check my psu in my friends pc its ok. And its a xfx core edition 750W. I bought it a week ago. i feel like a dead man when my pc is dead....:( 
Related resources
May 23, 2011 7:15:31 PM

Try booting with just one stick of ram in the #1 slot (closest to the cpu) If you can't boot, try your other ram stick in the first slot, if you still can't boot it is more than likely a motherboard problem. Assuming that it isn't booting because of an overclock issue.

The "feeling like a dead man" part, is out of my league, maybe some booze will help.

peace
May 24, 2011 3:47:56 AM

it could be a overclock problem. Motherboard's O.C. button was switched on. Am i still under warrenty if it is am overclock issue?
May 24, 2011 5:09:29 AM

Reset back to default and see if it boots. I doubt that you would still be in warranty if you overclocked. Call them up
May 24, 2011 6:56:54 AM

TommyV said:
Reset back to default and see if it boots. I doubt that you would still be in warranty if you overclocked. Call them up

I press the CLR_CMOS switch in the back panel of the motherboard but nothing different happen.
!