Please take a look at my build

Hey everyone,

I already purchased everything and they're en route to my house. I guess it's kind of late to be asking you all, but could you take a quick scan at my build and tell me if anything is horribly wrong? I kind of ordered in a hurry because of all the newegg discounts. Here's my spreadsheet that I used to keep track of everything. I don't plan to add in another graphics card.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhPPlAuzvAQZdGItMmFWQV90UW9FVVFWWUhlbHdqZFE&hl=en&authkey=COzKp78D#gid=0

I'm wondering if that motherboard is good enough (I got it combo with the CPU for 9.99, so I'm a bit suspicious)?
Is there anything that will significantly bottleneck me?
Should I overclock the AMD?
I haven't bought a heatsink/fan, but I'm looking at the coolermaster hyper 212 plus, although it's out of stock everywhere. I asked coolermaster they said another shipment should be sent out next week so check around Wednesday. Any other heatsink/fan suggestions?

Thanks for all your help!

EDIT- forgot to attach build lol
4 answers Last reply
More about please build
  1. Looks good, but consider the 955 maybe, saves you $20, while not being much different as both have unlocked multis.

Do OC that Phenom though, up the Multi to 18X and get 3.6Ghz for starts.
  2. looks good but as Timop said x4 955 would've saved some money also you could've gotten the 5870 for $379 on newegg. and could've combo'ed some stuff together to get a cff ready mobo
  3. mrhoshos96 said:
    looks good but as Timop said x4 955 would've saved some money also you could've gotten the 5870 for $379 on newegg. and could've combo'ed some stuff together to get a cff ready mobo

Hes getting the Mobo for free though, so its good deal.
  4. Timop said:
    Hes getting the Mobo for free though, so its good deal.

didn't see that.
Ask a new question

Read More

Build Systems