Sign in with
Your question
Solved

No vga on HD 5770?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 22, 2010 2:45:27 AM

I have a 5 year old generic pnp montior that uses vga analog types but I don't plan on buying a new monitor since this monitor has never let me down for this many years.
I was planning on buying a new gaming computer with the HD 5770 and it had no vga just HDMI,dvi and display port unless display port is one because I'm no expert in this field. I also heard theres converters from dvi to vga. I need some help in this field.

More about : vga 5770

Related resources
June 22, 2010 2:56:03 AM

Gamer-girl said:
my xfx 5770 came with an adapter

you can see it here on newegg

Yea but are those DVI. I have the small old analogs from a generic pnp monitor.
m
l
a b C Monitor
June 22, 2010 2:57:31 AM

call cyberpower and find out, im sure they have some they may be willing to give you
m
l
June 22, 2010 3:03:04 AM

ct1615 said:
call cyberpower and find out, im sure they have some they may be willing to give you

yea but they don't is there converters from DVI to the one I have?
I do on planning buying a new monitor but it won't be soon so I have to stick with the one I have.
m
l
a b C Monitor
June 22, 2010 3:08:18 AM

yes i linked a dvi to vga converter, as did gamer girl
m
l

Best solution

a b C Monitor
June 22, 2010 3:10:07 AM

They come with a converter that allow you to connect a DVI cable to the VGA port on your monitor.

If you happen to get one of the few that doesn't come with an adapter, they can be bought for a couple of dollars.
June 22, 2010 3:11:15 AM

oh ok then I appricite
m
l
June 22, 2010 3:15:11 AM

welshmousepk said:
They come with a converter that allow you to connect a DVI cable to the VGA port on your monitor.

If you happen to get one of the few that doesn't come with an adapter, they can be bought for a couple of dollars.

Yea I'm ordering a prebuilt gaming computer from cyberpower so I don't know if they come with a dvi-vga converter but yea I'll call them to find out and if not I'll just order one.
m
l
June 22, 2010 3:16:03 AM

Best answer selected by gougeface.
m
l
!