Solved

No vga on HD 5770?

I have a 5 year old generic pnp montior that uses vga analog types but I don't plan on buying a new monitor since this monitor has never let me down for this many years.
I was planning on buying a new gaming computer with the HD 5770 and it had no vga just HDMI,dvi and display port unless display port is one because I'm no expert in this field. I also heard theres converters from dvi to vga. I need some help in this field.
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 5770
  1. my xfx 5770 came with an adapter

you can see it here on newegg
  2. I'm getting a customize computer I made from cyberpower and it said dual dvi,HDMI and display port.
    http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Mega_Special_III
    Scroll down to video card and look at the HD 5770 description.
  3. Gamer-girl said:
    my xfx 5770 came with an adapter

you can see it here on newegg

Yea but are those DVI. I have the small old analogs from a generic pnp monitor.
  4. ct1615 said:
    call cyberpower and find out, im sure they have some they may be willing to give you

yea but they don't is there converters from DVI to the one I have?
    I do on planning buying a new monitor but it won't be soon so I have to stick with the one I have.
  5. Best answer
    They come with a converter that allow you to connect a DVI cable to the VGA port on your monitor.

If you happen to get one of the few that doesn't come with an adapter, they can be bought for a couple of dollars.
  6. oh ok then I appricite
  7. welshmousepk said:
    They come with a converter that allow you to connect a DVI cable to the VGA port on your monitor.

If you happen to get one of the few that doesn't come with an adapter, they can be bought for a couple of dollars.

Yea I'm ordering a prebuilt gaming computer from cyberpower so I don't know if they come with a dvi-vga converter but yea I'll call them to find out and if not I'll just order one.
  8. Best answer selected by gougeface.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon VGA HD Monitors Graphics Product