Sniper Server Madness Update

Howdy all,

I just wanted to update everyone on the sniper server madness.
Everything is working fine. I ran into a Sniper Server Admin named NYA
Mike. He pointed me to his website, www.gateco.pt/mike, and I
downloaded a new rifle which also has the proper mutator with it. I now
have a sniper server with only a rifle and a transporter.

Just wanted to thank those who helped,

gorilla

216.39.194.203:7805

Frag On.
3 answers Last reply
More about sniper server madness update

    gorilla <fragging_gorilla@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

    > I just wanted to update everyone on the sniper server madness.
    > Everything is working fine. I ran into a Sniper Server Admin
    > named NYA Mike. He pointed me to his website,
    > www.gateco.pt/mike, and I downloaded a new rifle which also has
    > the proper mutator with it. I now have a sniper server with
    > only a rifle and a transporter.
    >
    > Just wanted to thank those who helped,

    Well you're welcome but I wasn't much help anyways! :( But I'm
    glad you did get your server running the way you wanted it to!. :)
    Hey! :) I just went to NYA Mike's site and found pictures of my
    map DM-GravityZone and some pics of me winning a match on your
    server! :) Go to NYA Mike's site and click on the pics link to the
    left. At the top of the page it asks the question "Know these
    pics?". Of course, yes I do know all of those pics! :) My map
    DM-GravityZone is also a good (not excellent but good) sniper map!
    :) It already has lots of regular sniper rifles in it on the
    upper level. I also like a good sniper map sometimes. I noticed
    that the pics of the map are after I changed the texture on the
    floor from the red one to the blue one so the person that got a hold
    of this version of the map had to have gotten it from the Unreal
    Playground website which I am a member of. I have not made the
    map publicly available anywhere else but on Unreal Playground with
    that blue texture on the floor. Hmmm...very interesting! I'm
    going to send an email to NYA Mike telling him that yes I do know
    those pics!. Thank you gorilla for the link to NYA Mike's site!
    I have to ask this question and it's personal so if you don't want
    to answer it I will understand: You are not NYA Mike are you?
    I'm not thinking that you are but it's still an interesting
    possibility!. Sorry I wasn't much help in getting your server
    going but it wasn't for the lack of trying! :)

    Good luck gorilla and thanks for letting me play on your server!.
    : )

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    JHall <jhall@playmlec.net> Blessed us with

    > I'm going to send an email to NYA Mike telling him that yes I do
    > know those pics!.

    Ok I sent an email thanking NYA Mike for helping you and for
    posting pics of my map and of me winning and loosing on your
    server. Guess what? It seems that NYA Mike is a respected member
    of Unreal Playground! :) I haven't seen him on there before but
    I am only a new member and haven't gotten around to downloading
    all of the maps from all of the 936 registered mappers.....yet!
    There are 1659 maps total amongst the 936 mappers for UT. Mike
    has some huge maps! I'm downloading one now that's over 12
    megabytes in a zip file!!!. It's called DM-(NYA) SEYNE.
    Wooohoooo! Man that thing must be HUGE!. I also read on Mike's
    site that people have stolen some of his maps and changed things
    like the author's name, screenshot, etc, and that's too bad that
    people have to do things like that. I have used other people's
    ideas in some of my maps and have always tried to give credit
    where it's due!.

    Thanks again gorilla!

    I'll see you on the server!....Maybe {AGUT}JHall. :)

    "Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

    Mr.K

    For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
    or UT2004.
    http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

    gorilla enlightened us with:
    > I just wanted to update everyone on the sniper server madness.
    > Everything is working fine.

    Ok, very well. Next time, post information like this in the same
    thread. That saves me from typing a lengthy yet unneeded post.

    MeltDown
    ! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
    !Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.

Games Servers Video Games