Sniper Server Madness Update

Howdy all,

I just wanted to update everyone on the sniper server madness.
Everything is working fine. I ran into a Sniper Server Admin named NYA
Mike. He pointed me to his website, www.gateco.pt/mike, and I
downloaded a new rifle which also has the proper mutator with it. I now
have a sniper server with only a rifle and a transporter.

Just wanted to thank those who helped,

gorilla

216.39.194.203:7805

Frag On.

gorilla <fragging_gorilla@hotmail.com> Blessed us with

> I just wanted to update everyone on the sniper server madness.
> Everything is working fine. I ran into a Sniper Server Admin
> named NYA Mike. He pointed me to his website,
> www.gateco.pt/mike, and I downloaded a new rifle which also has
> the proper mutator with it. I now have a sniper server with
> only a rifle and a transporter.
>
> Just wanted to thank those who helped,

Well you're welcome but I wasn't much help anyways! :( But I'm
glad you did get your server running the way you wanted it to!. :)
Hey! :) I just went to NYA Mike's site and found pictures of my
map DM-GravityZone and some pics of me winning a match on your
server! :) Go to NYA Mike's site and click on the pics link to the
left. At the top of the page it asks the question "Know these
pics?". Of course, yes I do know all of those pics! :) My map
DM-GravityZone is also a good (not excellent but good) sniper map!
:) It already has lots of regular sniper rifles in it on the
upper level. I also like a good sniper map sometimes. I noticed
that the pics of the map are after I changed the texture on the
floor from the red one to the blue one so the person that got a hold
of this version of the map had to have gotten it from the Unreal
Playground website which I am a member of. I have not made the
map publicly available anywhere else but on Unreal Playground with
that blue texture on the floor. Hmmm...very interesting! I'm
going to send an email to NYA Mike telling him that yes I do know
those pics!. Thank you gorilla for the link to NYA Mike's site!
I have to ask this question and it's personal so if you don't want
to answer it I will understand: You are not NYA Mike are you?
I'm not thinking that you are but it's still an interesting
possibility!. Sorry I wasn't much help in getting your server
going but it wasn't for the lack of trying! :)

Good luck gorilla and thanks for letting me play on your server!.
: )

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

JHall <jhall@playmlec.net> Blessed us with

> I'm going to send an email to NYA Mike telling him that yes I do
> know those pics!.

Ok I sent an email thanking NYA Mike for helping you and for
posting pics of my map and of me winning and loosing on your
server. Guess what? It seems that NYA Mike is a respected member
of Unreal Playground! :) I haven't seen him on there before but
I am only a new member and haven't gotten around to downloading
all of the maps from all of the 936 registered mappers.....yet!
There are 1659 maps total amongst the 936 mappers for UT. Mike
has some huge maps! I'm downloading one now that's over 12
megabytes in a zip file!!!. It's called DM-(NYA) SEYNE.
Wooohoooo! Man that thing must be HUGE!. I also read on Mike's
site that people have stolen some of his maps and changed things
like the author's name, screenshot, etc, and that's too bad that
people have to do things like that. I have used other people's
ideas in some of my maps and have always tried to give credit
where it's due!.

Thanks again gorilla!

I'll see you on the server!....Maybe {AGUT}JHall. :)

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."

Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003,
or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

Meltdown

gorilla enlightened us with:
> I just wanted to update everyone on the sniper server madness.
> Everything is working fine.

Ok, very well. Next time, post information like this in the same
thread. That saves me from typing a lengthy yet unneeded post.

MeltDown
! http://www.unrealtower.org/faq
!Home of the FAQs for agut and agut2003.