a need a manual of a laptop toshiba satellite 210 cs

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
November 20, 2004 3:06:43 PM

Hi,
I have a computer that i can´t use because i forgot the setup
password, the model number is PA1230E YV and the serial number is
03716117, the mark toshiba satellite 210 cs.
Please, if anybody know something about this computer, help me to fix
my computer.
I need something like a manual of this computer, or a form to clear
CMOS; the BIOS is V2.30.
I hope anyone can help me, i need it so much.
Thanks.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
November 29, 2004 7:02:28 AM

Send me your e-mail adress, i´ll send you an pictute. By my 210cs it
works.
wojtekk@gmx.net
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
November 29, 2004 7:03:45 AM

Send me please your e-mail adress, i´ll send you an picture. By my 210cs it
works.
a b D Laptop
November 29, 2004 7:27:02 AM

I think I can help you. I need your e-mail adress.
For me was helpfull.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
November 29, 2004 4:04:27 PM

Hi,
I send you an e-mail to yor adress where i send you my e-mail adress,
but for more information i can put here my e-mail adress and so you
can answer me. The e-mail is pedri@meca.upr.edu.cu
I am very glad for your answer, Thank you.
Michael
!