When someone tries to download a file from my ftp folder via the internet,
the speed is limited to 6KB/s. I have 16KB/s upload speed.
It happens even if my network is idle at this time.

Does anyone know how to disable this speed limit?

Perhaps, the speed limit was setup on the server side. I could also be the
connection is too busy.

"Alex Levi" wrote:

> When someone tries to download a file from my ftp folder via the internet,
> the speed is limited to 6KB/s. I have 16KB/s upload speed.
> It happens even if my network is idle at this time.
>
> Does anyone know how to disable this speed limit?

I'm using IIS to create FTP folder on my PC, there is no server.
So I didn't create that limit myself.
And the connection can't be too busy because this limit exist even if my
connection is idle (and it's still uploading 6kbps out of 16kbps).