is there a Photoshop 8 CS for Mac?

Last response: in Digital Camera
December 25, 2004 2:28:19 PM

Is there a Photoshop 8 CS for Mac?

It seems that with an Imacon scanner a lot of processing is done at the
preview stage, including the shadow/highlight adjustment. So, my 2nd
question is: does one really need PS CS when using an Imacon scanner,
and would PS 7 do?

Thanks in advance for any comments, in particular from people who have
used PS and Imacon.
--
nobody

More about : photoshop mac

Anonymous
December 25, 2004 4:00:48 PM

<< Is there a Photoshop 8 CS for Mac? >>

Yes.

Conrad Weiler
Camp Sherman, Oregon
December 25, 2004 6:06:19 PM

Nobody Nowhere wrote:
> Is there a Photoshop 8 CS for Mac?
>
> It seems that with an Imacon scanner a lot of processing is done at the
> preview stage, including the shadow/highlight adjustment. So, my 2nd
> question is: does one really need PS CS when using an Imacon scanner,
> and would PS 7 do?
>
> Thanks in advance for any comments, in particular from people who have
> used PS and Imacon.

Yes, Adobe makes exactly the same thing for the Mac.

Do you need it? That greatly depends on what you are doing. There are
people still using Photoshop 5 and 6 that don't need the features in 7
or CS. There are a lot of us who love the features in CS and find them
very useful.

Go to Adobe's web site and look up the features in CS and see if you
would use them.

Clyde
!