Remove hotfix after installing SP2

Andrew

Hello,
Before installing SP2, I can remove specific hotfix from Add/Remove Program.
After intalling SP2, all the hot fix entries are gone. How can I remove
specific hotfix from the xp??
Please help.

Andrew;
If the hotfix is incorporated in SP-2, you can not remove it, that is why it
may not be displayed.
If the hotfix is not incorporated in SP-2, you may need to check the box
near the top of Add/Remove Programs to "Show Updates."

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar