Remove hotfix after installing SP2

Hello,
Before installing SP2, I can remove specific hotfix from Add/Remove Program.
After intalling SP2, all the hot fix entries are gone. How can I remove
specific hotfix from the xp??
Please help.
1 answer Last reply
More about remove hotfix installing

    Andrew;
    If the hotfix is incorporated in SP-2, you can not remove it, that is why it
    may not be displayed.
    If the hotfix is not incorporated in SP-2, you may need to check the box
    near the top of Add/Remove Programs to "Show Updates."

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Andrew" <andrew@iplr.com.hk> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > Before installing SP2, I can remove specific hotfix from Add/Remove
    > Program.
    > After intalling SP2, all the hot fix entries are gone. How can I remove
    > specific hotfix from the xp??
    > Please help.

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP