falcifer

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2010

It looks very similar to my brother's case. I certainly have the same feeling whenever I remove the front.

I'd suggest removing the side panels (both of them) and then checking the inside of the front, to see if you can see how the front is held on.
If it is the same construction as my brother's, there should be 6-8 small plastic clips, held inside circular holes in the chassis.

You might be able to make them out in this image;
1lancool_dragonlord_PC_K60_casemodblog.com9i.jpg

(Though this is not the case my brother has)

Also, check the bottom of the fascia, to see if there's a large gap at the bottom. If there is, it's most likely there to facilitate the removal of the front.

If you've made sure that there isn't anything holding the front securely*, grab the bottom of the fascia, through the gap, and pull. Be firm, but don't force it if there's a lot of resistance.

*If it's very cheap, the clips might be permanently attached to the chassis, which means you can't remove it by hand without breaking the clips.

It could also be that there are the flat, wedge-shaped clips holding it on, which need to be pushed inwards to release them. But that should be obvious, if you see them.

^ I'd agree with falcifer as it looks similar to my case (same side panel) look for round (possibly white) tabs at the front on the left and right side with the side panels off,might be 2 each side,possibly three as in the picture he posted, just grip each tab gently and push it towards the front till it pops out, then do any others on that side, repeat on the other side, to replace cover just check no wires are catching anywhere and firmly push the tabs back in.
04102010044.jpg

you can see the tabs clearly on my pic cause there white
**Edit, P.s. whats the intended mod? :p
hope this helps,
Moto