If you wait a little more, new AM3+ cheaper mobos will show up in there. And within 2 or 3 weeks the new AM3+ CPUs will be released as well. That Gigabyte is good only it's expensive for your needs.
I agree, if I wait a few weeks I'll get a better price, but I should make a choice by this weekend
So I guess I'll go with the gigabyte one, and the only reason will be to have a socket am3+ board to plan for a cpu update...