Asus PG276H 27" 120hz..WHATS HAPPENING!

alricking113

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
First off, sorry guys for posting it here since I don't know where to post this thread in. ANYWAY,

Whats happening with Asus PG276H 27" 3D 120hz..Been waiting and waiting, and I read a lot of sites claiming it should be release early June..Well we almost at the end of June and still no updates or pre-order of this monitor..

Anyone like me interest in this monitor and wondering wtf Asus is doing..Anyone got updated news on this monitor..post it up..

G

I'm really interested in this monitor... Scratch that... I'm ready to throw down the cash for this monitor! But yea, I hear all these sites claiming a June release and we have nothing yet... I'm surprised there hasn't been a single update on it. I'm afraid it might be vaporware!

I hope not... i've been checking newegg for a pre-order, but nothing on the radar so far

alricking113

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
I'm really interested in this monitor... Scratch that... I'm ready to throw down the cash for this monitor! But yea, I hear all these sites claiming a June release and we have nothing yet... I'm surprised there hasn't been a single update on it. I'm afraid it might be vaporware!

I hope not... i've been checking newegg for a pre-order, but nothing on the radar so far

Wow thanks man finally a post about this..ANYWAY, I think I read somewhere on a site that said the 27" won't be releasing till near the end of this year. This would totally sucks since I was ready to throw the cash to get one in June...

Here's the link:

http://www.digitalversus.com/monitors-asus-vg236h-120-hz-and-dell-u2211h-ips-reviewed-news-14477.html