Just a UT tweak question.

Hey all,
I'll make this very short. How could I change (if Possible) the
timing between Weapons change. Thanks!

"Laura Short" <ec932@nb.sympatico.ca> Blessed us with

> Hey all, I'll make this very short. How could I change (if
> Possible) the timing between Weapons change. Thanks!

I don't believe this is possible since the timing is in the
original (Epic's) animation script for each individual weapon and
there is no way to change the original script! Sorry! You could
make subclasses of each individual weapon, change the animation
timings, make a map of your own, and place one of each of the
weapons in your own map but there is no way to directly and
easily change it.

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."
Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003, or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

TS

"Laura Short" <ec932@nb.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Hey all,
> I'll make this very short. How could I change (if Possible) the
> timing between Weapons change. Thanks!

u cant and it would be a cheat if u could

Laura Short wrote:

> Hey all,
> I'll make this very short. How could I change (if Possible) the
> timing between Weapons change. Thanks!

I'm not exactly sure, but I think that the 'UT2003 Style' mutator for
UT2004 will increase the weapon change delay slightly, to match that in
UT2003.