hi to all.
is there something in windows XP or to download from Microsoft that can
record the screen and everything I do including the mouse pinter? I need to
do something like the presentations that we can see in the Microsoft courses
and after record all that I want, I need that the users were able to see it
without installing a client in they machines, or maybe that the client is
something that is already insttalled because it is a Microsoft tool.

Thanks

Try the Print Scrn key and/or Alt key + Print Scrn key.

Play around a little.

The Print Screen key, is often abreviated as Print Scrn.

The sole function of this key is to take a snapshot or picture of your
computer screen and copy it to the clipboard.

Alt key + Print Scrn key
[[Will take a screenshot of the currently selected window, not the entire
screen like the normal screenshot function. This allows you to target that
specific window that you have open and nothing else. No more cropping those
screenshots to grab the content you were after!]]

You have to paste the image in to Paint, Wordpad, Word or some other program
that will handle images.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:423F8CA6-BBC2-4020-8501-3024B6915449@microsoft.com,
ruben_andina <rubenandina@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> hi to all.
> is there something in windows XP or to download from Microsoft that can
> record the screen and everything I do including the mouse pinter? I need
> to do something like the presentations that we can see in the Microsoft
> courses and after record all that I want, I need that the users were able
> to see it without installing a client in they machines, or maybe that the
> client is something that is already insttalled because it is a Microsoft
> tool.
>
> Thanks

The MS software that does this only works on 9x.

"ruben_andina" <rubenandina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:423F8CA6-BBC2-4020-8501-3024B6915449@microsoft.com...
> hi to all.
> is there something in windows XP or to download from Microsoft that can
> record the screen and everything I do including the mouse pinter? I need to
> do something like the presentations that we can see in the Microsoft courses
> and after record all that I want, I need that the users were able to see it
> without installing a client in they machines, or maybe that the client is
> something that is already insttalled because it is a Microsoft tool.
>
> Thanks

David, pls let me know which is the application, maybe I can use the unic W98
machine that we have to record this information that we need and then shoe to
the users?
Do I need a client to see the image recorded?
Thanks