UT2003, Linux, Community & Digital Extreme Bonus Pack - mi..

Last response: in Video Games
August 4, 2004 9:34:45 PM

Hi,

I am playing UT2003 under SuSE Linux 9.1. Yesterday I tried to install the
Community Bonus Pack and the Digital Extreme Bonus Pack. The Linux game
installers are available at http://icculus.org/~ravage/.

However, when I start the game and select "Instant Action" then I notice,
that a lot of files are missing: cp_Mechstaticpack1, cp_staticmeshskin1,
cp_texturetest1, and so on.

The following maps are not playable:
DM & TDM: AugustNoon, Downgrave, Elegance, Emperor, Finale
CTF: Ferris

Where can I download the missing files? Are the game installers at Icculus
broken?

Thanks for your help,
Stefan
August 8, 2004 5:23:34 AM

Stefan Lintner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am playing UT2003 under SuSE Linux 9.1. Yesterday I tried to install the
> Community Bonus Pack and the Digital Extreme Bonus Pack. The Linux game
> installers are available at http://icculus.org/~ravage/.
>
> However, when I start the game and select "Instant Action" then I notice,
> that a lot of files are missing: cp_Mechstaticpack1, cp_staticmeshskin1,
> cp_texturetest1, and so on.
>
> The following maps are not playable:
> DM & TDM: AugustNoon, Downgrave, Elegance, Emperor, Finale
> CTF: Ferris
>
> Where can I download the missing files? Are the game installers at Icculus
> broken?
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Stefan

Did you install the Epic Bonus Pack also? Those missing files you mentioned
are part of it.
!