Which motherboard for lga 1155 is best for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilerz

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
hi, im a bout to buy an LGA 1155 proc + motherboard, but i just forgot which motherboard chipset wiould be best for me, i know that the z68 is approx $120 and it can use integrated graphics, and OC, but i have a radeon 6850, so i dont care for integrated graphics, because i wont encode using quicksync (for quality reasons) which other motherboard has the OC ability? i was hoping to spend around $60-$70 on a micro atx ( i wont ever sli and i dont need series III sata)

Solution
H67 supports integrated graphics and can overclock the graphics but cannot overclock the cores. It supports SATA3.

H61 is a cheaper business-oriented version of H67. It does support integrated graphics, but I don't know if it can overclock the graphics. It does not support SATA3.

P67 disables the integrated graphics and allows full overclocking of the cores, assuming you purchase a K-version CPU. It supports SATA3.
H67 supports integrated graphics and can overclock the graphics but cannot overclock the cores. It supports SATA3.

H61 is a cheaper business-oriented version of H67. It does support integrated graphics, but I don't know if it can overclock the graphics. It does not support SATA3.

P67 disables the integrated graphics and allows full overclocking of the cores, assuming you purchase a K-version CPU. It supports SATA3.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.