Best thing to do is move your Program Files and Users directories to the other drive.
1) Create a new program files folder @ the desired location.
2) Type “regedit” in the windows start menu search box and hit enter to continue.
3) Navigate to the following registry key in the Registry Editor:
4) Locate the value named “ProgramFilesDir” and change the default value “C:\Program Files” to your new directory path (address).
5) Close the registry editor and reboot your system to apply the change.
-=Change /%Users% folder: =-http://lifehacker.com/5467758/move