Need Help Setting Up A Sniper Server

I am in the process of seting up a sniper server for a newly formed
clan. I have almost evrrything I want set up but I am missing 2 things
(mutators).

The first is the mutator that will make the sniper rifle shoot fast.
Any ideas on the most popular one?

Second, I am looking for the spawn protection mutator that will cause
someone to blow up if they shoot you while spawning or cause you to
blow up if you shoot someone else while spawning. It makes noise while
you are spawning and when you are done spawning tells you.

There are a ton of servers out there running these, but politely asking
has yielded no results for me. I guess it's a closely guarded secret
or something.

If anyone knows what these are (as well as any other suggestions) I
would greatly appreciate any information passed my way.

Thanks in advance!!

Tommy

In article <080820040644555892%chezzy@charter.net>, Tommy
<chezzy@charter.net> wrote:

> I am in the process of seting up a sniper server for a newly formed
> clan. I have almost evrrything I want set up but I am missing 2 things
> (mutators).
>
> The first is the mutator that will make the sniper rifle shoot fast.
> Any ideas on the most popular one?
>
> Second, I am looking for the spawn protection mutator that will cause
> someone to blow up if they shoot you while spawning or cause you to
> blow up if you shoot someone else while spawning. It makes noise while
> you are spawning and when you are done spawning tells you.
>
> There are a ton of servers out there running these, but politely asking
> has yielded no results for me. I guess it's a closely guarded secret
> or something.
>
> If anyone knows what these are (as well as any other suggestions) I
> would greatly appreciate any information passed my way.
>
> Thanks in advance!!
>
> Tommy

Forgot to mention, this is for UT 99 (classic)

Tommy

Grant

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004

"Tommy" <chezzy@charter.net> wrote in message
> I am in the process of seting up a sniper server for a newly formed
> clan. I have almost evrrything I want set up but I am missing 2 things
> (mutators).
>
> The first is the mutator that will make the sniper rifle shoot fast.
> Any ideas on the most popular one?
>
> Second, I am looking for the spawn protection mutator that will cause
> someone to blow up if they shoot you while spawning or cause you to
> blow up if you shoot someone else while spawning. It makes noise while
> you are spawning and when you are done spawning tells you.
>
> There are a ton of servers out there running these, but politely asking
> has yielded no results for me. I guess it's a closely guarded secret
> or something.
>
> If anyone knows what these are (as well as any other suggestions) I
> would greatly appreciate any information passed my way.
>
> Thanks in advance!!
>
> Tommy

I have no idea which mutators these are, but starting a clean install of ut and
connecting to servers that run these mutators should tell you when it downloads
them.

If you do a search within this very group, I asked the same question
about setting up a Sniper Server for Unreal Tournament and I posted the
answers on how I setup the server. What you did not mention was what OS
you want to run this on. That will dictate some of the mods that you
will want to run. You may want to read the AGUT FAQ on some of the
information that is required/recommended for proper posting. I got
corrected myself.

gorilla