Troubleshoot d prob of creating ad-hoc network in laptop with windows7

G

my laotop is of lenovo G450 series.. in this there is one led light for indicating the status of wireless network,when i switched on it ,imy wireless will not work and cannot detect any network and cannot create any adhoc network.. and drivers are inbuilt in windows 7,so there is not need to install driver of wireless explicitly. and my blutooth is also working properly. so i cannot detect the problem exactly. so please help me to troubleshoot this problem..
My E-mail address is rina.bajaniay@gmail.com.. please kindly mail me if you find the solution.

eriebch

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2010
my laotop is of lenovo G450 series.. in this there is one led light for indicating the status of wireless network,when i switched on it ,imy wireless will not work and cannot detect any network and cannot create any adhoc network.. and drivers are inbuilt in windows 7,so there is not need to install driver of wireless explicitly. and my blutooth is also working properly. so i cannot detect the problem exactly. so please help me to troubleshoot this problem..
My E-mail address is rina.bajaniay@gmail.com.. please kindly mail me if you find the solution.

The Lenovo G550 requires a driver for the wireless. Mine is a Broadcom card. As well the wireless switch alomg the lower front edge must be turned on if you wish to use wireless.
Chck it out.
Hope this helps.