I was wondering if anybody could get, or tell me how to get, a screenshot of
the loading screen with the Cathode Robot on it (the female in a armored
suit with the Rocket Launcer in her hand). I prefer to have it at a high
res. I tried doing a Print Screen, but it didn't seem to work. If anybody
can help me, I would appreciate it.

Ted

"Ted Bealmear" <ted@insightbb.com> Blessed us with

> I was wondering if anybody could get, or tell me how to get, a
> screenshot of the loading screen with the Cathode Robot on it
> (the female in a armored suit with the Rocket Launcer in her
> hand). I prefer to have it at a high res. I tried doing a
> Print Screen, but it didn't seem to work. If anybody can help
> me, I would appreciate it.

Not quite sure what "loading screen" you are talking about but if
you're playing the original UT then I think the screenshot key
defaults to the F9 function key. After you hit F9 look in the
UT\System folder for files called ShotXXXX.bmp where the X's are
numbers starting at 0000 and working their way up. The screenshot
will make a file in the dimensions your resolution is set at, i.e.
if your resolution is set at 800x600, you will get an 800x600 .bmp
file, etc. So if you're looking to take a screenshot at 1024x768
you will have to set your video resolution to 1024x768 before you
take the screenshot.

HTH

"Best?? Only a fool will assume they're the best."
Mr.K

For questions you may have concerning UT, UT2003, or UT2004.
http://www.unrealtower.org/faq

Thanks for the help!

Ted