Re-installed Windows Xp on new HDD

Nathan

I have had to re-install Windows Xp Home on a another hdd, due to Software
meltdown. My problem is: i cant access my Documents and Settings folder off
my old disk.
when i click on the user name folder it says: Access Denied.

But i know theres 10gig in that folder. how can i get my docs back??

As a local administrator you can take ownership.
Explorer|"folder"|File|Properties|Security|Advanced|Owner and take
ownership.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional