OS, Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS:
Newegg or any other cheap reliable websites

COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
USA

PARTS PREFERENCES:
GTX 460 SLI ready or other equivalent

OVERCLOCKING:
Yes, although i'm a Newb. But willing to learn.

SLI OR CROSSFIRE:
Yes definitely

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Monitor not needed. Willing to work with AMD if performance and price will be cheaper.
August 1, 2010 8:28:40 AM

$660AR, stick to single GPU solutions ^^
August 1, 2010 9:47:00 AM

very nice and economical batuchka.. even lower than i expected.

Is there a dramatic decrease in quality if I choose the 768 MB over the 1GB GTX 460?

and why stick to single gpu? I was hoping for this PC to last me awhile... I don't mind starting with just one video card for now.. if its SLI ready i can just buy another one in the near future.. maybe upgrade the mobo as well?

your input is very much appreciated.. thanks!
Related resources
August 1, 2010 12:05:01 PM

I would say 768/1GB isn't a big diff but also about multi GPU: at the rate tech moves by the time u think games need GTX 460 SLI history has shown a more efficient single powerful GPU solution would already deem it unnecessary
August 1, 2010 12:39:49 PM

by the way I really like that mobo.. cheap and even has sata iii and usb 3. But with a newer-tech advanced gpu that would mean i would have to replace my mobo and stuff..

i'm still leaning towards a dual gpu ready system. all i would need to do in the future is just buy the same gpu. By then the gtx 460 should drop in price.
August 1, 2010 12:45:13 PM

also, i hope its not too late but i was wondering if you can include one that allows SSD raid. im planning to get at least 64gb SSD for windows and frequently used programs.
August 1, 2010 12:58:39 PM

Not really current gen chipsets are on PCIex 16 gen 2.0 and unless GPU interfaces move to gen 3.x *and* not backwards compatible with gen 2.0 there is no need for new mobos hehe Err GTX 460 could also EOL/be no longer in production by then
!