Quake III maps for UT2k4?

I thought I read someone here mentioning that they had some Quake III
Arena maps, which had been modded to work in UT2k4. I think that
would be really cool, since it would combine 2 of my favorite FPS.
I looked for those mods at FilePlanet, but to no avail. I'd
appreciate being pointed in the right direction to download those
maps.

TIA

Darmok schrieb:

> I thought I read someone here mentioning that they had some Quake III
> Arena maps, which had been modded to work in UT2k4. I think that
> would be really cool, since it would combine 2 of my favorite FPS.
> I looked for those mods at FilePlanet, but to no avail. I'd
> appreciate being pointed in the right direction to download those
> maps.
>
> TIA
look for DM-Campgrounds.ut2 or DM-CampgroundsLE.ut2
--

Bora Ugurlu
mailto:boraugurlu@yahoo.de

"Bora Ugurlu" <boraugurlu@yahoo.de> wrote in message
> Darmok schrieb:
>
> > I thought I read someone here mentioning that they had some Quake III
> > Arena maps, which had been modded to work in UT2k4. I think that
> > would be really cool, since it would combine 2 of my favorite FPS.
> > I looked for those mods at FilePlanet, but to no avail. I'd
> > appreciate being pointed in the right direction to download those
> > maps.
> >
> > TIA
> look for DM-Campgrounds.ut2 or DM-CampgroundsLE.ut2
> --
>
> Bora Ugurlu
> mailto:boraugurlu@yahoo.de

Also look for DM-Q1DM1 and DM-Q3DM3

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:12:00 +0100, "rutfg4574" <nospam@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Bora Ugurlu" <boraugurlu@yahoo.de> wrote in message
>> Darmok schrieb:
>>
>> > I thought I read someone here mentioning that they had some Quake III
>> > Arena maps, which had been modded to work in UT2k4. I think that
>> > would be really cool, since it would combine 2 of my favorite FPS.
>> > I looked for those mods at FilePlanet, but to no avail. I'd
>> > appreciate being pointed in the right direction to download those
>> > maps.
>> >
>> > TIA
>> look for DM-Campgrounds.ut2 or DM-CampgroundsLE.ut2
>> --
>>
>> Bora Ugurlu
>> mailto:boraugurlu@yahoo.de
>
>Also look for DM-Q1DM1 and DM-Q3DM3

Okay ... found them both and more at a site called
"unrealwiki enos shenk" (go figure). Hope to try
them out tonight after work.

"Mirab, with sails unfurled .."